Monday, December 27, 2010

My Creative list for 2011

In 2011 I would like to accomplish the following creative projects :-

  1. Start and maintain a veggie patch
  2. Make Birthday cards
  3. Make Valentine's day Cards
  4. Make Easter Cards
  5. Make Christmas Cards
  6. Finish Miss S's pregnancy scrapbook album
  7. Start on Cheeky Monkeys baby scrap book album
  8. Create a scrapbook album for our newest grandchild due in late March/ early April 2011
  9. Organise our children's scrapbook albums
  10. Sew baby blankets for the new grandchild
  11. Knit a couple of baby blankets
  12. Try my hand at making nappy cakes
  13. Make more homemade soaps
  14. Make a range of Soy candles and Bath products in the same fragrances and market them.
  15. Finish the canvas art I started in 2010
That's 35 things I wish for 2011 so far :)

Cheers
Monique xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home